Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First day of spring semester '10

For some reason I was nervous. I guess it was because it had been so long since Ive actually been in a classroom. I didn't even know what to wear.. i felt like a complete retard. I never care about what I wear on the first day of school, never.
My first class was English, my professor isn't all that bad, he has dry humor, which I like. The textbook we are using has to do with art, EXCITEMENT! which means I can sell my English book I didn't use last semester :). Human sexuality was good. It is going to be a fairly easy class. I just hope the four guy that are in there aren't going to be immature. College Success didn't exactly go well, my professor is all smiles but if you say one thing or question something SHE BITES YOUR HEAD OFF! I am so excited for my Design I class! I start my first project tomorrow, oh my goodness, its nice to be in an art class where you actually do art.

I dont know what was with Ken today :P At saxby's tonight there was a water leak in the ceiling and ken was like its the sewage line or whatever he said. And all night kept going on with it, I'm not going to lie it was funny, and I can't help but laugh when someone is talking about poop or farting.. i know its immature but its funny!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment