Sunday, January 3, 2010

Maybe its a new years resolution

I don't know why but this year I have decided to start a blog, just to blog about my thoughts, nothing in particular. My life has become rather interesting, or not interesting just depends on how you look at it.

It still is weird to me that I'm actually married. Like the other day I was driving home from work and sitting at a stop light it just hit me. It is just so unreal. I miss Christopher a whole lot, its gotten a little easier I guess. I have found ways to distract me while he is gone. For the past month or two I've been working almost every day and having no time for myself except when I sleep. Now that I don't work everyday I've been catching up on my cleaning and spending time with my wonderful mother, and trying to not lose my mind with the twins, I started my scrapbook which I am really excited about. Soon I will be able to start making my clothes like I wanted to when the Christmas season started.

School this semseter I hope will go better than the past 4 that I've gone through. Darlene and I are taking Human Sexuality, of course. It's going to be interesting. I'm also taking American Government, Photography/darkroom, English and Personal health. Hopefully I can get my GPA up for going out to cali so I can transfer.

I have to work in the morning so I need to sleep.
night night blogging world

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're not having to work every day anymore and that you're getting to spend more time with the fam. Scrapbooking is awesome too! As long as you have good stuff to use, otherwise it just depresses me. lol.

    Good luck on your semester! Photography/darkroom should be an awesome class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it makes me happy that I get to be kinda normal, or at least my kind of normal.
    I know how the depressing scrap booking goes. I got some good stuff so it works :D

    And thanks, I'm super excited for this semester

    ReplyDelete