Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby its cold outside

Currently listening to: Vanilla Twilight by Owl City

I got to talk to Chris today for like an hour. I haven't got to talk to him for that long in who knows how long, and it was a good conversation too. Goodness I love him, I'm so happy that I married him. It's nice being married to your best friend, just so you know. In case you run into the same exact situation.

I remember the days when Chris and I were only besties. We would just go do whatever, normally go to wendys and eat haha. There was this one time we hung out right before he went to work, when he worked at racetrack, and we went to the park in downtown Wylie. I got to swing, and we just talked. I can't remember for the life of me what we talked about, but it was awesome, and kind of romantic hahaha. Then there was the two times he asked me out, and of course my response was but what if we ruin our friendship?! What if we break up and then don't talk to each other?! I did think about it a lot, but I didn't talk about it as much as he did lol. There was this time that I was driving us to idk where, in my beetle (which prolly means we were going to auto zone) and he wouldn't stop bringing up dating your best friend thing. It didn't really hit me then but like a year later when I was randomly thinking about it, he really really really wanted to go out with me. But he was content being my best friend and just talking and going out and doing what ever. :)

It wasn't until my senior prom when I realized how much I did love him and wanted to be with him. That night was so crazy. I remember that his exgirlfriend was going to be there, which of course I wasn't too happy about. (just an fyi None of his friends wanted him to go out with this girl, even me and I voiced it often, very often but he went out with her anyways) So in order to make her jealous I would hold his hand every time she got close, or was looking at us. :D yes i know I'm evil lol. Plus it gave me an excuse to hold his hand :P. One thing that made that night special was it was his last night before he went to boot. So I made sure we had fun, unlike his senior prom, which I don't want to talk about cuz I'm still mad about that. Ill just say this I hate crying and when I cry in public, which is almost never, I get pissed because that means something made me sooooo upset that I couldn't hold it.

I guess this post is lets talk about chris and meagan lol. I just miss him a whole lot is all.
I can't wait till he comes home, cause that means I wont have to sleep alone anymore, I'll have someone to dress up for, I can show off my new underwear lol ahahahhahhahahahahaa, not that anyone wanted to know that, I'll have my drinking buddy and be fully protected from anyone that would try and make a move on me te he.

No comments:

Post a Comment