Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It is official

I am sick and tired of my SKIN, I seem to talk/complain about it all the time. But if you were in pain every single day with just wearing clothes hurts and makes you itch, where no matter what you eat something makes you flair up and turn red. I'm ready to do ANYTHING to make this stop. After having that few days of clear, soft, amazing skin. It felt like a baby's skin, BABY, A BABY. Do you understand how incredibly soft that is?! and to top it off my olive skin tone was noticeable.. I looked how I'm suppose to look. I want that, I want soft not red grossness. People tell me its not noticeable, and I guess if you aren't focused on it or know me very well you can't tell. But it still bothers the crap out of me.

Today was alright, I found out that Target isn't keeping me, even though one of my bosses told me that they were keeping me past seasonal. Which I guess is okay, I'm just praying hardcore that I get that job with Dee. I thought that after work to try and cheer me up me and kendra could go eat some Chipotle. Which didn't work cuz we got off around like 9:30 and they dont open till 11... AWESOME gah.

Time to be positive!
I LOOKED DAMN GOOD TODAY :D My hair was curly and cooperated, my pants weren't too tight but tight enough to stay up (at least for the most part lol) I was extremely confidant when I went to turn in my resume and fill out an application for the job I would like to have. I waasn't as cold today as I have been in a while. God loves me, my parents love me, my in-laws love me, my husband loves me, my bestie loves me. and I love all of them.

Earlier today I would think about stuff and be like OOOOOOOO ill write that in my blog. Now that I'm writing in here, I can't remember aaaannnnnnnyyyyy of them. I guess its cuz ive been up for 23 hours.. which I'm not exactly sure why I'm not asleep yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment