Monday, January 4, 2010

OH NO i just fell in molten lava!

I figured out that I'm really into teacups as of yesterday, lol. I didn't really notice it, I got two teapots for christmas, which I love :D, and then I've drank tea most of my life instead of drinking coffee and have my favorite teacups and that kind of stuff.

So my friend casey is sitting behind me playing scribblenauts on my dsi and he's like "come on baby, come over here baby" and continues to talk about this baby and dragging it every where. So he was using a helecopter and tied a rope to it and tied the baby to it. Totally random..

Ive recently been watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager. When it first came out I honestly thought that it was going to be stupid, but Ive actually grown to like it. It is very interesting, 15 year olds getting pregnant and wanting to get married and all this high school stuff. lol
Ive noticed that with movies and shows that deal with high school they get away with all sorts of shenanigans, when I was in high school (as if it was soo long ago) everyone was uptight except a couple teachers, most of the students were douche bags that I didn't even want to mess with. Idk, I'm so glad I am not there anymore. I like having my freedom, to do my hair how i want, to wear what I want, to do what I want, to eat what I can eat, and take classes when I want to take them and what classes.

I dont know if it is too excessive writing on here more than once a day, but since its new i guess I'm just excited to share my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment