Sunday, February 21, 2010

School School School

I haven't been on here in awhile, I blame school. Ive been having massive amounts of homework. Last night I did get to go out with some of my girls. It was fun and it was needed. I do have to say I still love my design class. My last project turned out really really well, only because I was up till four doing it lol. But it was almost perfect. I dyed my hair once again, it looks good my friend Kristen did it. Tomorrow is the time for doing all my readings for school. I don't really know what else to talk about. In a couple weeks Ill be going to cali to find my apartment for when Christopher comes home. I'm getting really excited, its so hard to be patient.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, didn't know school was keeping you so busy. Stay strong. Love your new dye job. What was your design project on? And when does Chris get back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I didn't expect to stay so incredibly busy with school, but then again Ive never had 4 legit classes. Thank you :) My design project was to make a gestalt, when ever I get it back from my professor I'll post it on facebook or something. Chris gets back sometime in the middle of april, they don't have a defined date yet.

    ReplyDelete