Sunday, January 17, 2010

I've been needing to work out

Around ten pm today I was getting kinda tired, when I had no reason to be. So... Dee, Patty and I all went to walmart and bought Dart guns and went back to dee n patty's and had a DART WAR!!! HELLL YEAHHHHHHHH!!!! It was Awesome!!! At first Dee n I were ganging up on patty and then scott came over and then they went back to walmart to get scott a gun so we could have teams. While they were gone Dee n I hoarded all of the bullets and waited for them to come back. DUDE for 2 hours we ran around and shot eachother. I haven't had that much fun in soooooooooo long, it was nice. :)

I've been kinda not so happy lately so Ive been trying to not be alone and just keeping my thoughts in the positive. Its kind of difficult having Christopher so far away.. I miss him a whole lot.
Only a little bit longer.

I barely watched the cowboys game.. since they totally bombed it today, def. upset.
My mouth has still not healed up.. and I have an interview tomorrow so I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE that it will not look bad tomorrow.


p.s. I'm tired of people complaining about something that really isn't that bad, esp. when someone you know is going through something a lot worse than them.

2 comments:

  1. Dart war sounds F-U-N. Glad you had a good day. Prayin' everything is okay with Chris and that you will get to see him when you're scheduled to...whenever that is. You're a good wifey, Meagan. :)

    I heard the Cowboys failed. I don't watch, but everyone was pretty p.o.'ed about it. How did your interview go?

    If I'm one of those people complaining about trivial things...sorry. I know what you mean and that can be obnoxious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was soooo much fun!!! My interview was at lenscrafters, I took the questionaire and the lady said that it would take a couple days for it to go through so I'm just waiting patiently.

    No worries it is NOT you :) you dont complain over and over and over and over and over and over about the same thing.
    ..which I do with my allergies.. only cuz it happens all the time lol, but I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete