Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just proves my point

I haven't really been able to sleep the past couple days and since I don't have homework I haven't really been doing a whole lot other than cleaning and looking stuff up on the internet.
I was on the nest, which is a newly wed sight and you can connect with different people and it just has a whole lot of stuff on it. I was doing my bio and on the profile you create you get a blog too and I thought I was posting on the blog not my Bio, but anyways. I was talking about how Id rather be back home in Texas and talking about how the people out here in Cali aren't the friendliest and stuff like that. And this girl, posted on this forum thing that I posted on, which was to a newly wed into the military wanting to meet new people, and this girl said for those of you who posted how much you hate California in your bio, and all sorts of crap and went on to talk about how in 29 palms is only one part of California (which I've been to L.A. and around there and then I drive more than an hour to get to school so its not like I've only been in this area, just sayin) and then how Dallas doesn't have southern hospitality (I did post something about southern hospitality and how I missed it) and was like Ive been to Dallas and there was no southern hospitality, (I never said Dallas). I didn't respond because it just proved my point about most people who are either from cali or still live here (not just in the desert). Mind you I did say that not everyone in cali is rude, because I have some friends out here and that because theres a culture difference things are obviously different.
So I decided to just not give those people any attention and avoid the stupid crap that people want to start. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but making drama out of it is stupid.

I've been up for like 5 hours now, and it kinda sucks, I don't want to go back to sleep because then I wont be able to sleep tonight and all that kind of junk.
Fading my hair hasn't been going to well, I've used color oops, vitamin C and shampoo, baking soda, dish washing soap, home-made hot oil treatment, I think thats all I've done. and my pink isn't coming out but I think all the black has turned to brown which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment