Thursday, September 9, 2010

2 weeks left

I have only 2 weeks left of this quarter, and a crap load of stuff to finish. BUT I'm excited lol, these 11 weeks have gone by so fast its nuts. I'm so much closer to getting my degree.
5 days ago Chris and I celebrated our 1 Year anniversary! :D I know its exciting! :) We went to San Diego and had some fun. We went to Sea World and out to eat and to the movies. It was really nice, we got to spend some quality time together. :) We have come so far and its so nice to be married to the most wonderful man on earth. I love my Best Friend and he loves me :)

I still haven't found a job, and its kind of frustrating, I'm not use to this whole not working thing. I just need something like a couple days a week. Just so I have a job. Hopefully I can get my tshirt company going soon so I can get that going and then that can be my job.

A lot has happened since my last post, even tho that wasn't really anything. But Idk what to talk about. I'm going to try and get my hair trimmed tomorrow since its in bad shape. I also want to dye it but i think I'll be doing that myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment