Thursday, September 23, 2010

It feels like a giant weight has been lifted

I have all of next week off from school! No more finals! Ahh, its so nice. AND I have never been this awake on a Thursday since this past quarter even started. It's really weird cuz I woke up at 6 with no alarm and then fell back asleep till 8 cuz Busa was all up in my face and jumping on me and making a whole lot of noise. I've cleaned a little already and Ive been posting stuff on 29yardsales.com for most of the day since I actually have stuff to get rid of thats just sitting around doing nothing what. so. ever. I cooked lunch, it didn't turn out perfect but its pretty good. I figured I'd start posting my wonderful projects from this now past quarter. I will post my deviant art, Ive already started. My photography deviantart is SpokenStillPhoto, and my design one is MeggerzDesign.
I am taking the black and pink out of my hair and I am leaving it alone so it will grow. I know this is super shocking esp for all of the people who have known me, esp those who have known me a long time. Im going to make a collage in memory of my hair lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment