Saturday, October 2, 2010

I got it out :D

NO MORE PINK!! I'm both sad and happy. It took so much crap trying to fade it and then I decided to search instead of fading hair to what will happen if I dye over manic panic. :) A stylist said that because manic panic is a vegetable based dye (which is also why it doesn't hurt your hair dying your hair with manic panic), dying over it with a semi-permanent or permanent dye the chemicals in it will automatically lift the vegetable dye out. Sooooooo... Thats what I did, I went to walmart and got the closest color to my natural hair color which no one has seen in years, and it actually is the color my hair is normally so that made me happy to find it cuz normally I have to dye it darker. My hair isn't all on shade but it is all brown, just a lighter brown and a darker brown so thats not bad :) Now I can let my hair grow and not worry about it anymore.
My apartment is super clean which also makes me happy. It relieves so much stress not having a messy apartment. I must say that I had plans with sewing and working out but then this morning my power went out when I woke up and would come back on for 2 min and then went back out for about 3 hours so I just fell back asleep. Also it was storming outside, which I must admit was nice. We don't get that a lot out here. I like storms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment