Wednesday, September 15, 2010

peat or repeat

I know I keep repeating myself but I want to go home. I don't like California. I don't like the drivers, I don't like most of the people, because most of them are rude and inconsiderate. I want to be around the rest of my family. Don't get me wrong I want to be with Chris all the time, but since hes been gone at his course I don't really get to see him that much. I just miss being around my family. I miss being around decent people. I miss grass, even tho I'm allergic to it lol. I miss the clear blue skys of Texas, and having humidity and I miss rain. I miss the people I have grown up with.

I don't know what it is but Thursdays I am always exhausted. I go 90 to nothing monday thru wednesday and then thursday comes around and its like my body is like okay you can't do anything today.

No comments:

Post a Comment