Sunday, September 12, 2010

I miss home

I miss the nights when I was surrounded by friends that truely love me and think i'm more than a pretty face. I miss Texas, I miss being in the town that we all thought there was nothing to do in. Now that I am really in the middle of no where, I'd love to be back in that small town with my family.
I dyed my hair purple, pink, turquoise and a tad bit of orange. It didn't turn out that great, as in I'm past that stage in my life. As much as I love dying my hair all these wonderful colors Its time to settle down. I don't know how well this is going to work lol, but I'm going to grow out my natural hair color which people haven't seen in years and I'm not sure If ill be able to handle that either but we will see.
I'm watching the VMA's and its retarded that I know this isn't live because when it started on tv, it was dark outside not sunny with the sun going down. :( They'll air it live everywhere else except where its actually being recorded at. Idk, w.e.
Next weekend Chris and I are going to go see Resident Evil. I'M SO EXCITED!!! Resident Evil is possibly my favorite movie series of all time.
My last project for my design class is on a fortune cookie, and my fortune is "If you want the rainbow, you must put up with the rain" Which I can do the literal with rainbows and rain or I can take it more to a intellectual stand put. And I'm having some issues with come up with 50 thumbnails, but thats always the case now isn't it.
To be honest, I'm kind of scared to let anyone into my life and trust them the way that I use to. It's still all surface with all the people that Ive met at school.
I'm not going to put everything on here because the world doesn't need to know everything the people I can talk to, for the most part, know the in depth things but still, theres only stuff that Chris and I share. At first it was weird but now I only want to tell him everything, because he's the only one who knows all my secrets, all my downfalls, all that I have accomplished, everything that makes me, me.
OH my hair is now Black with pink and a tiny tiny bit of purple. I didn't finish my thought earlier lol.
Well Its bed/thumbnail time. Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment