Monday, September 20, 2010

California is wonderful.. OH if only

On my way home today from my final I ran into someone with too much road rage. He was in a Filta van, even though this guy was in a company van he sped up when I was attempting to pass him so then it made it to where I cut him off. Well he took it personal. After getting out of the mountain he proceeded to tail gate me and was inches away from hitting me and then ran me off the road, literally almost hit my car and was in my lane and forced me to get on the median.. A GROWN ASS MAN gets upset over something that he himself had caused. After he ran me off I got back in front by passing the van that was in front of me before this dick messed with me. So this guy in the filta van sped up and continued to ride my butt. In response to that I kept the same speed as the car next to me which conveniently sped up and would slow down which pissed the guy off more. Finally he got the point and backed off and I let him pass.

I really dont like it here. The people here are rude, inconsiderate and have almost no common sense. I can't wait to get out of here.

Other than that, Chris and I are doing very well. This weekend was good, my cooking is always better when chris is home lol. Its weird how that works, I guess that because I'm only cooking for myself I dont really care.
Oh I'm going to be cooking my way through a Japanese cook book, I just got to go get one. I'm also going to fade my hair on purpose and get my hair to look semi normal, I'm sad I'm getting rid of the pink n purple but its time. My hair doesn't match my clothes (if that makes sense) I out grew all those clothes, like really, within a matter of 6 months I out grew most of my shirts and now some of my jeans don't fit, I have to get some more belts or something.
I feel like I'm babbling.

I'm going to go finish my last project of the quarter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment