Friday, August 6, 2010

Broken hearts and new companions

I don't even know where to start. We took Lexi to the shelter, I feel bad but I could not stand her anymore Ive tried disciplining her and trying everything that I could while trying to take care of my school and nothing was working. Last week she pooped in her cage and for those of you who haven't heard what happened heres what happened. Wednesdays are my long days at school, and I wasn't having the best day ever. My period came at the worst time, and the one day I forgot my supplies is when it comes. I didn't get to talk to Chris most of the day so that didn't help. Before I left for school I was rushing to finish up my projects since I didn't get them done on the weekend. Lexi wasn't helping and she kept having to go to the bathroom so I was attempting to get my stuff done and let her out and then let her in because she was barking at anything and everything. I didn't have time to make my lunch/dinner so I ended up going to Jack in tha Crack with my new friend Amber who is in both of my classes on Wednesday. I go to class and I was having issues concentrating and I was all kinds of moody. But on my break between my color theory and Observational drawing classes one of my friends friends thought that I was a fashion major since I was "fashionable" lol it was a guy but i thanked him for the compliment and told him that I was graphic design major and he was like oh. But anyways I get home and I open the door to my apartment and this wave of $%!# smell came and slapped me in the face. (which I was soooooo freaking excited to come home to) I got up to Lexi's kennel and theres a spot where the poop was, but it was missing... (great she ate her poop, awesome..) I let her outside to relieve herself and in the process I notice that we got a package so I brought it inside. While Lexi was outside I cleaned the crate and in the process the towel that was in there had poop in it and while I was taking out that towel it fell to the floor. -_-, I finished cleaning that up too and let Lexi in. I started opening up the package and she throws up, and what is it that she throws up you ask. HER POOP THAT SHE ATE, but in liquid form along with saliva and acid from her stomach. I get up go to get a bag to put it in and while im not looking she vomits two more times. 2! in the matter of one min. The first one is like small no big deal, but the second one, oh my goodness its a full turd and liquid. I don't know if that many people have ever came in to contact with regurgitated poop but it smells waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy freaking worse when it comes up the second time. I kicked her out while I cleaned this nastiness up and she threw more up outside (thank god, I was getting tired of the smell) My question is, isn't a dog smart enough to not eat its own poo, they eat other animals poo but their own?! Why?! I have never heard of a dog doing that.
All I wanted to do was come home and sleep.. and not have to clean up nasty poo throw up. The next day she ended up eating my food that was on the table for the 100th time. At that point I just couldn't take it anymore. I tried contacting the Border Collie rescue here in California but they couldn't take her but they also didn't get back to me till after we took her to the shelter. The humane society in Palm Springs is freaking rude, don't ever do anything with them, not that you guys will but if you ever come to live in cali don't do anything with them. We tried the humane society in Joshua Tree and they had a waiting list, so we went to the shelter in 29. I felt so bad for her, I love her but I just couldn't do it anymore, she already drained us of money and she wouldn't listen to me. When we took her in she wouldn't eat a treat and her ears went back and had the saddest eyes.. the worst part is that she looked at me and you could tell that if she could talk she would have said why are you doing this to me, I'm sorry but please don't leave me here. I still feel horrible but theres nothing that I could do to help her. Before we went to drop her off I looked up Dachshund puppies so then we could get one and man are they expensive!! The ones that I was finding were 825 a pop and I stopped at 1200. I continued looking and found someone who had puppies still and they were only 200 so I called the lady up and told her that I would like to come look. So thats where we went after we dropped Lexi off. We ended up getting Busa (short for hayabusa, the bike that Suzuki makes) He is soooo cute, he's been doing so well. He is 14 weeks and is catching on well. Were still having potty training issues but were working on it. He sleeps alot and he has to be with me at all times or he cries uncontrollably lol. He is very playful and super cute and loving. He is such a better fit than lexi. He doesn't run off when we go outside he doesn't even need a leash cuz he stays close.
I dyed my hair lol what a surprise right.
I was getting tired of my faded hair so I had to do something to it. :) you can't see the black streak in it but its there and it looks bad a, it makes me happy. I still don't know where to get my hair done so I'm doing it myself till we go back home to Texas.
Heres the start of my Fund. of design project. Its for the Record of the biggest bird in the world, which is a Steller's Sea Eagle if you are wondering. When i'm finished I'll post it. I have other sketches that I did this week but I really dont care a whole lot about them. I could put them up.. nah.
I think thats all thats been going on for the past week, if I remember something I'll post it or what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment