Thursday, August 26, 2010

HE'S TRAINED!!

Busa! Is! Potty! Trained! He now goes to the door taps it once and then sits there till he can't hold it anymore lol. BUT IM SO EXCITED!! My puppy is now potty trained and I dont have to watch him every second to see if he is peeing or pooping!! OHMY GOODNESS! I am so relieved. He is such a good puppy, it has taken some time but hes done it!! :) I didn't really figure it out till a little bit ago. I had notice that he would go to the door when I would be in the living room and then when I'm in my room with the door closed I would see him go to my door. And I didn't really notice but he would tap the door and then look to see if either Chris or I had heard or knew where he was. It's just so nice to have that done.

Ive been trying to get my projects done, I have gotten 20 of the 40 sketches that I needed to get done by next week so hopefully I can get the rest of them done on time by next wednesday. I have my color theory project to start and I need to do my 50 thumbnails for my design class. Which is on mythology! I'm super excited because I have already been working on the phoenix so that has helped me for this project. Needless to say that I'm going to be doing a phoenix.

I feel a little bit better but its really hard to get my work done when busa peed on my bed earlier, which was my fault in a way (because I told him to come back to my room and later I figured out that he was probably going to the door to tell me he wanted out.) but he should know better, there was a puppy pad on the floor for him to go on.

I'm going to finish my thumbnails tonight so I should go before I pass out. Hopefully I will feel even better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment