Monday, July 26, 2010

Smiles

I had so much fun this weekend. Chris and I finally got to go on a date, which we haven't got to do in who knows how long. We went to k1 racing. Which if you don't know it's inside gocarts. The gocarts go upto like 45 mph but there's not a long enough straight away that you can get up to that speed. But anyways Daniel told Chris about it awhile back and so we went and it was awesome. I spun out once cuz these stupid idiots kept running into me. And then I kept getting stuck behind the little kids and my time would of course suck. Chris did really good tho lol. After that we went home and chilled a little bit and then got dressed up and went to dinner and a movie. It was sooooooooooo nice being able to do that, esp since I'm only getting weekends with him right now till he's done with training. So I just chill with Davis or Christina when I'm not at school.
Lexi has been having major issues with obeying but yesterday she did really well. I am tired of her and would like a puppy of a breed not so hyper. Esp now that I'm in schol my school work pretty much takes up my time at home but it is nice to have company while I'm doing my homework. Speaking of school I have so much to do this week, but I'm excited :) my three little pigs project is just about done just got to add a few details and then mount it to my board. If I remember I'll post pictures of that and my pretty color wheel.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, life sounds fun and crazy. Hope Lexi gets sent home soon and classes continue to go well. Oh, and that you get more date nights with Chris! ;)

    ReplyDelete