Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm not the same kid from your memory

A lot has gone one and thought about since last time I posted. The last couple days ive been sick. Christina thinks its a cold. Which makes sense I've had constant headaches, body aches, low energy and some coughing. Busa still isn't potty trained but he is create trained.

Last night he peed on my bed when I already wanted to be asleep it didn't get in my bed, but it did get in my foam that is ontop of the bed..so i had a lot of cleaning up to do. Once I finally got to sleep I had the WEIRDEST dream but cool at the same time. I was in this awesome castle and there was a party going on. Apparently I was a well known person cuz everyone knew me but it was weird cuz I got sick and my nose kept getting clogged so I'd had to stay in the bathroom and constantly blow my nose. And what was coming out was wasn't snot, it was throw up and like chuncks of stuff would get stuck in my nose and it was gross. So that ended and we all cleaned up where the party was going on and we went to bed. Later that night (in my dream) my mom was in the courtyard and something was wrong and she started floating in the air and then certain lights turned red and then some of the statues in the area turned sad or mad. It was.. different lol. I started running towards the castle and the wind started blowing hard and was pushing me down. The next day some friends (that i don't know in real life) were there and we were all hanging out and then these guys we didn't like challenged us to this thing idk what it even was but there was this drink that we drank and it would turn us into dragons for a certain amount of time. So of course I went first against this big guy. He kind of looked like someone, who I use to call my best friend but betrayed me and my trust and is a complete asshole and can have a miserable life like I know he is going to have, and we both turned into dragons and went into like this dual kind of situation. The first time I lost because it was my first time and didn't understand hat was going on. BUT the second time I freaking demolished him and he almost died. I was the bigger, stronger, faster more awesome looking dragon lol. It sounds medieval but it was all modern.

This week I had a lot due and ended up not going to my drawing class because I was sick and im pretty sure its something that is going around cuz amber is sick and christina is starting to feel it. I wish I didn't have to miss it cuz we learned how to start drawing people and I totally suck at drawing people. I was going to go to the museum for my color theory class today but I'm still feeling pretty crappy. Ill try to remember to post some of my art work that ive finished but I need to get to my projects cuz I'm kind of behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment