Monday, August 9, 2010

Not the best day ever

It started out last night when I couldn't for the life of me fall asleep. I laid down for a good 3 hours and couldn't sleep. I tried closing my eyes, turned on the tv, cuddled with Busa, went to the bathroom, drank some water. Nothing was working.. I woke up this morning with my middle finger swollen to the size a little bit smaller than a quarter and hurting/itching really bad and my pinky was swollen too due to some sort of bug bites, I think that its spiders but im not sure. I got one on my arm on a leaf of my tattoo and on my eye brow. So I went to school early for a registration workshop for this next quarter and got their early.. I started getting sick and being really tired.. I got free food, but I wasn't hungry. I went to Algebra and freaking bombed my midterm, which is EXTREMELY ODD my professor was even confused be was like what happened?! So I'm retaking it again tomorrow.. night. so I will be at school for almost 12 hours.. I'm not excited. I was bumbed about my midterm and didn't feel good. I'm driving home started smoking and in trying to get my ipod/getting cut off my bud came off went inbetween my legs burnt my seat and burned my inner thigh multiple times.. I just wanted to get home to sleep I was so ready to be home but no I have a freaking 1hr and 15 min drive home..
like I said not the best day ever

Busa still wont go to the bathroom outside and I'm about to go nuts with how many times I have to spot clean the carpet.. I really hope I can get something done tomorrow in the longest break of my life..
I'm going to try to sleep and hopefully it works.
I miss my hubby a whole bunch and wish he was home, this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment