Monday, August 23, 2010

Nothing that interesting

I seem to get really emotional every time Chris leaves to go back to Pendleton. It sucks, I'm waiting for my pictures to upload so that I can do my sketches on my break from algebra today so then tonight I can do the rest of my color theory project dealing with showing mood only using color but by still using the same image. I'm kinda behind on my observation drawings but I'm getting there I'm trying to catch up. Yesterday I tried emailing myself the pictures I've taken on my phone of the homework that Ive done and then it never sent. So I finally got my camera to hook up to my computer so now I can do it that way.

I want to go back home, I miss my family and because I don't really have any friends out here I'm stuck at home esp cuz theres nothing to do out here. I'm trying to do stuff with friends before and after school since I'm already out there but most of the people in my classes don't have cars. Which I mean I don't mind picking up and dropping off but if they don't wanna chill they don't wanna chill. It is what it is. I'm going to be back home (hopefully) while Chris is on deployment, which I would feel a whole lot more comfortable being back home. Everything is cheaper and I'll be with my parents and close to friends that I've built trust and relationships in. Plus the housing for the AI in Dallas is freaking nice! Its better than what they have here in Cali, but maybe I'm bias lol. I'm going to finish my coffee and then head up to my class. Which I wish that I could do something productive on my drive other than just driving.

p.s. I'm feeling better I actually got up at a decent time this morning and got to catch Busa before he went potty on my floor lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment