Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Boom boom!!

The 4th of July was great, really great. We got to go home and spend some time with the family. I'm really happy we got to go home, I miss my family and its kind of difficult not being able to just go over to one of my parents house and chill or get some free food :P. But really, I miss being close to my family.
Yesterday I jumped on my financial aid, I went hardcore scholarship applying for two hours, reading, applying, writing. I eventually got a massive headache and took awhile for it to go away. I'm almost finished with Darlene's Christmas present from last year. Yes I know its been more than half a year but its just taken a little bit to finish this part of her present. I did give her other presents for Christmas so its not like I just didn't giver her anything.

Lexi chewed up one of my flipflops last night. I close the door to shower and she goes for my flip flop. She hasn't chewed up anything for about three weeks now and she goes and does this. I think its just because she was mad at me, but oh well at least I have another pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment