Friday, July 9, 2010

"Welcome to Cali!"

Nothing like and earthquake to welcome me to California. You might have heard about the earthquake on the news or maybe not idk if they'd talk about it in Texas but 28 miles from Palm Springs there was a 5.4 Earthquake Wednesday afternoon. I was just sitting at my desk talking to my mom and then it felt like someone came up behind me and started shaking my chair. I turned around and freaked out cuz obviously no one was there, Lexi was under my desk so it wasn't her. So as I looked around everything else started to shake. IT WAS SCARY!!! It was my first Earthquake and I didn't think I would freak out but I did. I felt like a little girl with the way that I freaked out. Almost immediately Christina called me and I was like DID YOU FEEL THAT lol and she was like oh yeah are you okay? Normally she texts me and was like did you feel that?! and normally I have no idea what she is talking about since its so small but man that time I most definitely felt it.

I was getting kinda frustrated at how dirty my kitchen was getting and how horrible it was set up cuz at the beginning it wasn't a big deal but as time went on I could tell that I needed to switch things around for more counter space. So since I needed to desperately clean it I just moved everything around and it looks 100 times better. Chris came home and I couldn't wait for him to go in there so I was like GO look at the kitchen!! :D :D he liked it :D Quote "I haven't seen it this clean since I got here" so its super mega clean!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment