Saturday, July 10, 2010

Took a tour at the Art Institute today

Monday I might be starting school at the Art Institute, but I wont know until Monday lol, but I am very very excited! I have never ever been this excited about school.. well maybe my senior year since I got to do what ever the flip I wanted to but I think this is way more exciting.

While I was at the art institute today I saw a girl with turquoise and black hair walk by. It made me miss my hair desperately. It is something I most def. miss. I'm going to attempt to get a job at the art institute and if I do then hopefully I can dye my hair how ever I want to :D cuz I still have all my colors so if I really wanted to I could do it and possibly Chris could help me. The art institute that I will be going to is still very small but that doesn't bother me much they are still growing. I really hope I get accepted because even though it is a drive to get up there it would be so nice to go to a school that specializes in my field. AHHHHHHH IM SO STOCKED!!!!! :D :D

Were not keeping Lexi shes chewing up more and more of my stuff so shes going back home. I just can't stand her anymore. She needs a back yard and other dogs to play with, we are too low key for her so her going back home will just be better for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment