Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Now or later

I love futurama. I am almost done with my other projects :) which is awesome. Once again for the hundreth time Chris has been delayed *sigh*. I should really expect it by now, for the amount of times that they have changed their mind about all the other things that they control. dumb dumb dumb dumb DUMB. I put my lip ring in yesterday for a couple hours, and it got sore so I took it out. I think i might be allergic to it, so I need to find one I'm not allergic to.
Lately, I've been wanting to have a baby... which is awkward cuz my plan is to not have a kid till I was out of school and Chris out of the marine corps but I guess its me being lonely that wants a baby. Someone for me to care for and not be by myself. Its just so weird to me that after all the birth control that Ive had to go through, example: Ella and Skyla, Kira, Kennedy, screaming babies at the mall, screaming babies at ceremonies, screaming babies everywhere! And I'm also scared that once I get older that I wont want a baby, I wont have the energy to have a baby, and I don't want that to happen..
I need to get a job out here, but I don't know where exactly to work. There's walgreens, walmart, homedepot, or maybe something on base. Idk. meh..
Tomorrow I seriously need to do laundry, I focused mainly on my design stuff, so now that I have most of it out of the way I can do a lot of laundry and study.

I miss my Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment