Friday, April 23, 2010

California

It has been a little while since I have posted on here. I figured now would be a good time. Chris should have been back in california on the 24th - the 26th.. but he hasn't even left yet. As of today the FRO called and said that their window has been cancelled, when weve known for like 4 days that they weren't going to make it in their time window. Which is annoying. I am getting really impatient with him being gone. Every time I eat, my stomach gets upset and when I sleep my stomach gets upset. Idk why, but i think its the butterflies going around in my tummy, but its getting annoying. No matter what I do I cant eat without feeling sick. Its like I have food poisening.. I'm having to force myself to eat.. which completely sucks.
Ive gotten most of my apartment set up but its not really worth putting together with out my hubby home.

Im behind on my school work but I can't seem to concentrate..

Life will get better soon, I just hate waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment