Sunday, April 25, 2010

maybe

maybe I'll get on here everyday or once every few days
maybe I'll sleep well tonight
maybe I'll get my homework done before I get back to texas lol
maybe my gpa will go up this semester
maybe Chris wont have to spend the night that he gets home on base
maybe lots of things lol

I tried scotch for the first time today, and honestly it didn't taste bad I think Whiskey tastes worse and stings worse. I pretty much have a new family here in cali, its' nice. Its like having grandparents, stateside. Pops made chicken and dumplings for Christina and I, and it was yummy! It is really nice, since before I only really had Daniel and Christina with Chris and kyle being gone. And Daniel is in Texas the time that I am in cali, which I think is pretty funny.
My marine will be home in five days, I'm super excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment