Saturday, May 1, 2010

So close But so far

Today wasn't too bad. I had a short circuit tho, really short. But I studied for my College success course and cleaned a little bit so my apartment doesn't look horrible.
Its more organized and less messy. So it helped my stress a little bit. Chris gets home in a little more than 24 hours and I am STOKED. I miss him so much, and I don't think anyone quite understands.
Tomorrow I'm getting a mani and pedi with Christina. I must say that I love her, she is such an amazing person and am so glad that she is my friend. She has helped me so much and its so nice that she is here and she knows what I'm going through and can help as much as she can and vice versa. It's nice just to know that what I'm going through is what is "suppose" to happen, or rather projected to happen when a husband goes on deployment. I started reading books at the beginning but I just didn't want to think about it so I stopped. I can't wait for my love to be home and in my arms once again. I can't wait to be held by him.

I still have baby fever.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, baby fever.

    Glad you have Christina there. I don't know who that is, but I'm still glad! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah me too. Shes basically my best friend here in cali. So its nice to have someone :)

    ReplyDelete