Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I worry about my brain sometimes

So I thought I didn't have homework, till just a little bit ago. Which is GREAT... so I am going to wake up early tomorrow, if I can sleep tonight. I've been having issues sleeping, but when have I not.
I attempted to do my taxes today, yeah that didn't go so well, especially since I have no idea what it is I am suppose to do. Hopefully I can get some help. I got to talk to Chris today which was good, I miss him so much. I am still trying to stay sane which it kinda gets harder and harder every day. Ive prolly said that before, which just proves my point more.
I was thinking about getting some kind of pet so then I'm not alone all the time in my room, but pets require money, which I currently dont have and time, which I dont really have untill it comes to night time. And then once I move out to cali I'll have to pay more just to have it in the apartment.
I feel like a bum with no job. I am use to having at least one job and doing other things on top of that. My senior year of high school I had 2 jobs and raised money so then I could go to Tokyo, Japan on a mission trip and still managed to have free time. I now only go to college, and have almost no time to do other stuff, especially since I am brushing up on my sewing skills and then my mom and I are going to take a cake decorating class :) which I am excited for since I love to bake and create things with my hands.
I think I am going to get groceries for my mini fridge so then when I get hungry at night, like right this second, I don't have to get up and go get something I can either eat it cold or pop it in the microwave. Ahhh the Microwave, the college students best friend. :)
Well I am going to attempt to sleep so I can get up early before class and get some of my homework done like the procrastinator I am. hahaha. Good night

2 comments:

  1. Don't you hate it when you think everything's cool and then you discover you missed some homework thing? Ugh.

    Mini fridge. YAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is pretty much the WORST. and then by that point I'm like woops, oh well not doing it. lol

    My mini fridge gets me through the nights sometimes lol

    ReplyDelete