Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Granted I didn't get on here first thing new years since we were driving back home. But its still the first week. :) We had a very good visit at home in Texas. Got to see my family and some of my friends. Wish we had a little more time, its like we didn't have enough time to do everything. Esp. my mom and I, there was so much we wanted to create together but just ran out of time. I've been a very creative mood lately and just wanted to make things but I forgot my PVA glue back in Texas and what I have left will barely make a box or a journal so Ill just have to wait for it.
I've been reading up on a lot other blogs esp a blog called How About Orange. I just have to say I love her blog, she's a Graphic Designer. :) I've found out that a lot of Graphic Designers have blogs.
I got a cookbook for Christmas from my good friend Elaine :) and I am super excited to start cooking from it. I've been wanting a cookbook to cook through.
Class starts back up on Monday, I'm so excited to start digital illustration because I know nothing about illustrator and I really really want to learn how to use it.
I just have to say that Christmas was super great! :)
I miss Texas but I don't miss the allergies that I get while I'm there. My eczema flared up right at the tail end of our visit and got worse on the drive home. We drove through -11 degree weather in New Mexico so my skin definitely had something to say about that and it was pretty much in the 20's most of the drive after we got out of Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment