Wednesday, January 19, 2011

For those of you who watch HGTV

There is a show on there called Income Property, and up until now it hasn't been shot in the US. I received an email this morning from one of my military groups (I can't remember which one) and they are looking for military families who own houses in San Antonio!! Erie, Pennsylvania; Virgina or Maryland. I was mainly excited about them actually being in Texas granted that isn't where we are, not that we own a house, but I thought it was pretty awesome. Granted there aren't any Marine Corps bases either other than Corpus (I think).

But anyways, I have started my transfer process for going to the Dallas campus. I must say that I am super excited to get over there and I'm praying that most if not all will transfer. I also found out that the Dallas campus is accredited by the same association that UNT is accredited by. For those of you who don't know one of my first choices was is that I wanted to go to UNT, and then go to the art institute.

I don't think I have posted anything about my other blog on here yet. http://meghenderson.blogspot.com is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment