Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Early morning today

When Chris got up for work this morning around 4:50 I couldn't sleep. I debated on trying to sleep but then decided I was going to turn on the Tv and slowly start my day.
Busa, my wonderful dachshund puppy is still down in the dumps. He misses playing with Jixer and Walle back home in Texas. Today he seems to be in better spirits so I hope he is feeling better.
I'm going to make another blog, and I'm debating on whether I will be keeping this one or not. My new one is going to be about being a graphic design student, so I wont just be talking about random stuff. I just have to figure out what I'm going to name it cuz I really like my Teacups and Trinkets. My new blog I will be posting what I am working on, so then I can get some feedback which I think will be helpful for me. Also, that way y'all can see what I'm doing. Granted that this quarter I am taking transitional English, psychology, grid systems and digital illustration, so it's not like I'm doing a lot of art this quarter but that also gives me some time (hopefully) to focus on my bookbinding stuff that I learned last quarter so I'll post that too on the new one. Yesterday the wall heater went out so when I woke up it was about 55 degrees in our apartment. Yeah, I wasn't too happy about it. I definitely don't like being cold and neither does my skin. Which by the way is slowly healing. The spot on my left hand is taking a little bit longer than the rest of my body, but it will go away eventually.

5 comments:

  1. I like the new look! Granted I liked the old one too, but this is refreshing, light, airy, goes well with the bird theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jixer is so bored without busa:(. It's cute how they're both missing each other. I think you should keep this blog too just because it's nice to have a place to talk about your life, ya know? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward toseeing your work on this blog or the new one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry guys I just now checked this one lol.
    Thanks Mom :)
    Yeah I think I will be keeping this one after all.
    Thanks Elaine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you post the link to the new one on here? :)

    ReplyDelete