Friday, December 10, 2010

Been sick

I've been sick for a little over a week now. Not fun, and it comes in waves, during the day I'll feel fine but at night my body aches and I feel heavy, or my stomach hurts or something random. Definetly not my favorite. Just finished up week 10 of school. This last week is going to be hectic, I have tons to get done, so I'm not going to take a lot of time on this post.
We might be getting another roommate, which I think is exciting. I like having people over and stuff. I'm trying to sell stuff we don't use around the house so then Chris and I can have some spending money for christmas. But its going slow since I am going crazy for school. Hopefully Ill be able to do some sewing so I can post it on etsy, but we will see how that goes.
So for my Image Manipulation final project I'm making a tattoo magazine cover with two spreads in it. I only have one spread left and then I have to write a paper explaining How I created it (woo..) lol I'm not good at writing papers. For Form & Space I'm creating a journal, a box for that journal to go in and a portfolio, & they all have to match. I decided to go with a Texas theme, lol, my classmates thought it was a good idea and liked it the most. I started it already and was prepared to just do the binding this weekend, but I ran into some issues. Hopefully itll turn out how I plan. For Typography I'm creating my own Typeface. I don't think mine is all that creative like with how some people made theirs all crazy, mines just pretty and curvy lol. And last but not least for my Electric Layout class I am making a brochure on Yamaha instruments. That one is going alright, I ran into an issue with InDesign CS5 files not working on the CS4 version, and of course didn't know this until I got to class last night. I threw something together so that I could turn something in. But now I know, freaking sucks tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment