Friday, October 15, 2010

upchucked

Sunday night/Monday morning, I woke up to an upset stomach and tossed my cookies..twice. I wont go into details but ever since then my stomach has been giving me issues. I haven't been feeling well and also working on school stuff. I have been starting to sew again which is good. I haven't been able to buy fabric so Ive been using old clothes that I don't wear anymore and so far the clutch I've been working on is turning out pretty good. I just have to get some interfacing to make it sturdy and so I can finish it. I've been filling out job applications, but so far nothing. I'm super excited for school.
My parents are coming to visit, which is nice because I miss my family (not only my parents tho, my whole family)
For my Electronic Layout class I'm making this ad for Yamaha scooters, and in doing my research I now want one lol. Mainly the Vino Classic, because it looks freaking awesome. The only thing is, is that I'm not comfortable driving in Cali like to and fro school since it is mainly highways. But anyways, I'm going to go work on the book that I have to make for Form and Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment