Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thanksgiving went really well over here at our apartment. Daniel came over and hung out and grice and brandon came over too. I made green bean casserole from scratch using Elton's (from good eats) recipe, stuffing (out of the box lol), cherry pie, and apple caramel cheesecake. Chris fried the Turkey and made the potatoes and gravy. It was a really good meal and time consuming lol. We injected the turkey with a cajun seasoning chris put together. My cherry pie was the first pie I have ever made and it turned out really well and pretty :P. I made a big one and a little one, which the little one isn't as pretty cuz it was last minute but its still cute cuz its small lol. I didn't take a picture of my cheesecake but it tastes pretty good too. Now I'm cracking down on getting my gifts made for Christmas and finishing this quarter up. I only have about 3 weeks left. Which is crazy. But I'm excited. My top wisdom teeth are coming is so now food keeps getting stuck behind them. Ive been pretty much been going to school. Trying to make some money here and there.
I'm going to finish my slice of yummy cheesecake :) have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment