Monday, November 1, 2010

Mid-terms this week

I have to say that I did pretty well in my Image manipulation midterm, I made a book cover for Paramore :)It looks pretty cool. My midterm project for my form and space class was to make a kinetic mobile. It turned out alright, it's not as nice as I wanted it to be, but it got the job done. Ill try and make a better one later when I have more time to get it done. I started making make-up bags. The first one that I made, was like a test run and I turned out cute. At least I think so. And then I made another one later out of fabric that I was going to use for something else a few years back ( I don't even remember what it was that I was going to make out of it.) I think its pretty cute. I'll most likely make something this week. Its crazy that I'm already halfway through my second quarter. I've learned so much in so little time lol.
Chris is home, and its really nice. We went on a mini date last night which was fun. I'm just so glad he's home. Speaking of last night. Isn't it like a rule that if your front light is off that means don't come to our house? Its like an unspoken universal rule of Halloween lol. I didn't buy candy for the children. But they came anyways! Our light was off the whole time. So we took all the neglected candy that was in our candy drawer and gave it to them lol. When we left to go eat we left maybe the 10 pieces that we had left in a box and left it out on the front porch. and it was all gone by the time we came back :) We gave out trident layers lol cuz that's all we had at the end. It's so weird that I was the one who had to get up early this morning and leave Chris to sleep lol, usually its the opposite or both of us are getting up.
We are starting the pop up section of form and space. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment